Rotisserie Chicken Wrap
This recipe is for a wrap that you and your family will love as a meal on the go or for dinner when you need a break. The best part is that it can be made with leftovers.
- 3 ounces rotisserie chicken breast
- 1 Ole Xtreme Fitness Wrap
- 1 slice Sargento's Ultra Thin Cheddar
- Vegetables as desired
- Condiments, optional
- Shred the chicken with a fork.
- Dice the vegetables. I used pickled jalapeños and lettuce.
- Place the cheese, chicken, and cheese in a Tortilla / Wrap.
- Wrap the wrap.
- Heat as desired or eat them cold.
- I do not use condiments, but a little mustard would be tasty. This easy wrap has 11 grams of fiber.