Rotisserie Chicken Wrap
This is a simple chicken wrap made from leftover rotisserie chicken. I bought the chicken for dinner a few days ago at the H.E.B. You could add just about any veggies. I added tomatoes, lettuce, and cucumbers.
- 3 ounces rotisserie chicken breast
- 1 Ole Xtreme Fitness Wrap
- 1 slice Sargento's Ultra Thin Cheddar
- Vegetables as desired
- Condiments, optional
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Shred the chicken with a fork.
- Dice the vegetables. I used pickled jalapeños and lettuce.
- Place the cheese, chicken, and cheese in a Tortilla / Wrap.
- Wrap the wrap.
- Heat as desired or eat them cold.
- I do not use condiments, but a little mustard would be tasty. This easy wrap has 11 grams of fiber.
Walking Off Pounds http://walkingoffpounds.com/