The articles on this website are inspired by either real life experiences, research I have found, or questions asked by you. Please keep asking questions and encouraging me to write more. I have a particular interest in supplements and their side effects so basically, no question is taboo, and your name will remain confidential. To ask a question, fill out the contact form.
The topics of the posts or blog articles are varied, and some can be categorized into multiple areas. Below is a list of categories and links to a page containing some of them.
- Exercise and Fitness. Posts about the exercise and fitness information I have found during the last year to help you maintain your weight and improve your health.
- Nutrition. Articles on the nutritional information I have found during my quest.
- Progress reports. Report on my challenges and successes as I strive toward better health.
- Recipes. These are the recipes I have enjoyed. Each will have the nutritional information, ingredients, and directions.
- Research. I have done a lot of the investigation of studies on weight loss. As I find more research that I feel may help or motivate you to be successful.
- Reviews. I have taken the time to review products that I have found o be helpful over the last year. Give them a try.
- Weight Loss. This section contains all the posts that I made that contains information that has helped me lose weight and will, hopefully, help you do the same.
Before 30 January 2017, articles were published as I had inspiration. The article schedule was sort of like having ADHD. I have decided to make it more predictable. Below is the weekly article schedule. I will do my best to stick to it. You can click on the topic to see a list of those articles.
|Monday||Motivation or Progress Reports|
|Tuesday||Weight Loss Research or Food Showdown|
|Wednesday||Weight Loss Tips or Product Reviews|
|Thursday||Weight Loss Research or Viewer Questions|
|Friday||Weight Loss Tips or Product Reviews|
|Saturday||Lists or Myths|
|Sunday||Healthy Food Choices or Recipes|
I hope you enjoy my blog posts.