Carrot, Orange, Rhubarb, Strawberry Smoothie
This is a great recipe with a beautiful orange color that is high in protein and fiber.
Carrot, Orange, Rhubarb, Strawberry Smoothie Nutrition:
Carrot, Rhubarb, Strawberry Smoothie
This is a quick and delicious breakfast recipe.
- 5.3 ounces Greek Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 cup of Fairlife fat free milk
- 4 ounces of carrots
- 2 ounces of frozen strawberries
- 2 ounces of frozen rhubarb
- 2 tsp fitness fiber
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Place in blender and bland until smooth
- This recipe has 8 gram of fiber per serving.
Walking Off Pounds http://walkingoffpounds.com/
Carrot Orange Rhubarb Strawberry Smoothie