Zero Sugar Diet – 17 Day start is now complete
This time, I have been successful on the Zero Sugar Diet and the 17 days detox portion of the diet is complete. I have not been fully successful. I did have some sugary holiday snacks and Christmas cookies. You can read my review of the Zero Sugar Diet: The Zero Sugar Diet: the Sugar Detox Diet. I also have written several other posts on my attempts at this diet: Progress Report: 13 November 2017, Progress Report: 20 November 2017, Two Strikes on Zero Sugar Diet, Progress Report: 13 November 2017, and Zero Sugar Diet: The Midpoint
I am not happy with my ability to stick to the plan, but nearly 6 pounds lost is not bad.
- Starting Weight: 210.8 pounds.
- Starting Body Fat: 23.6%.
- Current Weight: 204.3 pounds with 6.5 lbs lost.
- Current Body Fat: I am currently 21.3 % with 2.3% loss so far. That is likely an anomaly. I suspect that is 1.8-2%
- Exercise: In the last 7 days, I have exercised over 180 minutes total.
- Nutrition: 1600 calories a day with 35% protein and 35 grams of fiber average. I have tried to avoid added sugar all but 5 days.
- Vinegar: I have successful added 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Cinnamon: I took 1000 mg of cinnamon each day.