This recipe is a healthier version of a simple ice-milkshake you can make in your blender at home. You taste buds and waistline will both love it.
- 2 cups of cold Fairlife Milk
- 1 tsp of Adams Double Strength Vanilla
- 4-6 Ice Cubes
- 2 tsp of Fitness Fiber (optional)
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender. I used my Ninja.
- Serve is a glass - glass will hold the temperature better.
- Delicious recipe with 10 grams of fiber (if you add the fitness fiber). If you want to take a trip on the wild side, add some fresh fruit.