This recipe is a delicious and nutritious after school snack that will have you remembering your childhood.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie
- 8 oz Frozen Blueberries
- 1 ounce honey
- 8 oz Fat Free Ultra Filtered Milk Fairlife
- 2 teaspoon Fiber Fitness, Unflavored Optimum Nutrition
- 1 tbsp Simply Jif Peanut Butter Creamy peanut butter Simply Jif
- 0.5 cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt Oikos
- 3 ice cubes
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Place ingredients in blended and blend until smooth.
- This a great snack for the afternoon for a decent breakfast smoothie. Each serving has 6.4 grams of fiber.
Walking Off Pounds http://walkingoffpounds.com/