A new start and new progress.
On Monday, I was very worried that I could not lose weight. I was discouraged and I had not observed progress despite multiple attempts over 1-2 months. I am very happy to report a week (5 days) of progress.
- Weight: down from 230 to 227.9. I may lose at least another pound by Monday.
- Exercise: I have exercised 3 days this week and have two more days to go.
- Diet: 1500-1700 calories per day.
- I have successfully added both vinegar and cinnamon into my daily routine.
Work in progress:
- Body fat: No change initially, and in fact, it has gone up slightly.
- Travel: This weekend is a rocket launch so I will be out of town. The challenge will be to eat healthy in restaurants.
- Peer pressure: Can I get my family to eat healthy this weekend? Can we make healthy choices together?
Update and Plan for next week:
I will see you again in 1 week. I will post an update on Friday. Hopefully, we will see some improvement.