Back in the saddle again.
It is down to go time. I have 2 months till my next PT test and weight in. I have really missed up and I have about 16 pounds to lose to make weight. This amount of weight loss is not outside the realm of possibility. It is time to buckle down, helmet up, and make this possibility a reality. In recent weeks, I have indulged too much. It is time to turn off the indulgence engine and start working toward this goal.
Update and Plan for next week:
- Exercise: Last week, I exercised 3 times and had a step total of over 40K. This week I will 5 times. Cardio 5 times a week with push-ups and sit-ups 3 x a week.
- Nutrition: 1500 calories a day with at least 30% protein and 30 grams of fiber.
- Weight: I weight 230. I want to lose 2 pounds lost or end at 228 pounds.
- Body Fat: I am currently 28% or so. I would like to get down to 18%. I think 1% is realistic for one week.
- Vinegar: I am adding this back to my routine. Add 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar per day.
- Cinnamon: This worked for me in the past. Add 1000 mg of cinnamon to my diet.
I will see you again in 1 week. I will post an update on Friday. Hopefully, we will see improvement.