A new start, again.
I am experiencing Deja Vois. I feel like I have been here before. I made huge progress and lost most of the weight I want to lose and off the wagon I fell. The last several week I have been moving back to Georgia. I swore this time it would be different, but it was not. I drift back into that groove that caused my weight gain.
There is good news. I think I found my problem. I have discovered two mistakes since I returned home. I am eating out too often. That should be easy to fix. The second part will be harder. I have been eating in front of the TV. I preach about the need for mindful eating and I have return to mindless eating. I will have to change this habit.
So, today is a new start, again.
Update and Plan for next 2 weeks:
- Exercise: 3-5 times a week. Cardio 3 times a week with push-ups and sit-ups 3 x a week.
- Nutrition: 1500-1700 calories a day with 35% protein and 30 grams of fiber.
- Weight: Today I weigh about 214 pounds. Lose 2 pounds lost or reach 211 pounds in 2 weeks.
- Body Fat: I am currently 24.6 % or so. I would like to get down to 18%. I think 1/2% is realistic for two weeks. We will shoot for 23% in 2 weeks.
- Cinnamon: Add 1000 mg of cinnamon to my diet.
You will notice that I removed the apple cider vinegar for now. I will continue the cinnamon. All in all 214 pounds in not bad considering the complete lack of watching what I am eating for neatly 2-3 weeks. I will see you again in 2 weeks. Hopefully, we will see improvement. Which me luck.