Zero Sugar Diet: The Midpoint.
This time, I have been more successful on the Zero Sugar Diet. You can read my review of the Zero Sugar Diet: The Zero Sugar Diet: the Sugar Detox Diet. I also have written several other posts on my attempts at this diet: Progress Report: 13 November 2017, Progress Report: 20 November 2017, Two Strikes on Zero Sugar Diet, and Progress Report: 13 November 2017.
Until the last two post, I have failed miserably. This one started after the Thanksgiving parties and had had much higher success.
- Starting Weight: 210.8 pounds.
- Starting Body Fat: 23.6%
- Current weight: 207.3 pounds with 3.5 pounds lost.
- Current Body Fat: I am currently 21.8 % with 1.8% loss so far. That is likely an anomaly.
- Exercise: In the last 7 days, I have exercised over 240 minutes total.
- Nutrition: 1600 calories a day with 35% protein and 35 grams of fiber average. I have avoided added sugar all but two days.
- Vinegar: I have successful added 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Cinnamon: I took 1000 mg of cinnamon each day.