Ok, we are one month will I have to weigh in again for my Army fitness test. I said I would nto be in the position of having to be taped again and I blew it. Being at home has not helped me keep the weight off and stay fit. It is very hard when you wife cooks so well and you family life centers around meal time.
Oh, well, we will try again.
Update and Plan for next 2 weeks:
- Exercise: 3 times a week. Cardio 2 times a week with push-ups and sit-ups 3 x a week.
- Nutrition: 1500-2500 calories a day last week. I would like to keep this week to 1500 of less with 30% protein and 30 grams of fiber.
- Weight: I weight 218. I need to lose 2 pounds a week for the next 4 weeks or end at 210 pounds.
- Body Fat: I am currently 25.6% or so. I would like to get down to 24% in 4 weeks.
- Vinegar: Add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Cinnamon: Add 1000 mg of cinnamon to my diet.
I will see you again in 2 weeks. Hopefully, we will see a lot more improvement.