Whew, I am making progress.
I had a great weekend with my family, and I ate out twice with no weight gain. I did eat what I wanted, but I avoided splurges. That is the hardest thing because we were out of town for a rocket launch.
Update and Plan for next week:
- Exercise: 3-days last week with a total of 7 miles of just walking for exercise. Last week, I exercised three times and had a step total of over 50K. This week I will five times. Cardio 5 times a week with push-ups and sit-ups 3 x a week.
- Nutrition: I averaged 1700 calories. This week, I would like to average 1500 calories a day with at least 60% protein and 25 grams of fiber. I have been skipping breakfast and having lunch at 1100 with dinner at 1800. That makes a 16-hour fast during the day.
- Weight: I weigh 227. That is 3 pounds. I want to lose 2 pounds lost or end at 225 pounds.
- Body Fat: I am still currently 28% or so. I would like to get down to 18%. I think 1% is realistic for one week.
- Vinegar: 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar per day.
- Cinnamon: 1000 mg of cinnamon to my diet.
I will see you again in 1 week. I will post an update on Friday. Hopefully, we will see some improvement.