On, so this week has been a stressful week. I have exercised 4 days total during the week and took the weekend off. If the goal is slow progress then I think I am on track.
I am allowed 214 pounds, and I weight 211.4 pounds. The goal that I set is 2 pounds per week and until this week, I have stagnated.
Plan for the next two weeks:
- Exercise: 3-5 times a week. Cardio 5 times a week with push-ups and sit-ups 3 x a week.
- Nutrition: 1500-1700 calories a day with 20-30% protein and 30 grams of fiber.
- Weight: Lose 2 pounds lost and I lost 2 pounds this week from 213.6 to 211.4.
- Body Fat: I am currently 21.9% or so. I would like to get down to 18%.
- Vinegar: Add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Cinnamon: Add 1000 mg of cinnamon to my diet.
Changes I am considering:
I still have not added resistance training. I will add it today with pushups and situps and move into weights.
I will see you again in 2 weeks. Hopefully, we will see improvement.