Another 2 weeks, another step back.
After a few months of trying, I am going to try something different. Tomorrow, I will start exercising. It is really not that much different, but it is the part I try to avoid at all costs.
Update and Plan for next 2 weeks:
- Exercise: 3 times a week. Cardio 5 times a week.
- Nutrition: 1500 calories a day with 30% protein and 30 grams of fiber.
- Weight: I weight 228. I want to lose 4 pounds lost or 224 pounds in 2 weeks.
- Body Fat: I am currently 27% or so. I would like to get down to 18%. I think 1/2% is realistic for two weeks.
- Vinegar: Add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
I will see you again in 2 weeks. Hopefully, we will see improvement. I know I need to do it. I made it through my birthday and now it is time to get busy