Progress Report: Week 1
I just finished the first-week fo trying to lose weight for 2019. I need to lose about 20 pounds from my starting weight of 234 pounds and 28.8% body fat per impedance. I have elected to throw out the fad diets and just moderate my intake and add exercise. I am about 12 weeks away from my next military physical fitness test.
I have lowered daily caloric intake, and I am trying not to eat after 1800 or 6 pm. I have upped my step count from 3000 per day to 6000-7000 and will continue to increase my exercise to about 10K steps per day. Today I will also add three days of push ups and sit ups per day.
- Weight: 231 pounds with 28.5% body fat.
- Caloric intake: 1700 per day with 24 grams of fiber and 40% protein.
- Exercise: 6500 steps per day average
- Water: 4-5 cups per day
Goals for next week:
- Exercise: Add more steps to get to 10,000 steps per day.
- Diet: Reduce calories to 1500 per day. Add more fiber and protein. Reduce carbohydrates.
- Hydration: 2-3 liters per day.
- Weight: 229 pounds.
Wish me luck. I will post an update every Monday and Friday and a more comprehensive report every two weeks (next on 21 January).