Progress and more progress.
On Monday, I posted about my progress. This will make two weeks of good progress, and I am very happy to report that I have lost about 5 pounds. I just need to keep marching forward.
- Weight: down from 230 to 224.6 pounds. I may lose at least another pound by Monday.
- Exercise: I have exercised two days this week and had two more days to go.
- Diet: 1500-2000 calories per day.
- I have successfully added both vinegar and cinnamon into my daily routine.
A little progress:
- Body fat: Down about 0.4%.
- Work Stress: I am due to take a heavier leadership burden as I take over four departments.
- Peer pressure: Can I get my family to eat healthy this weekend? Can we make healthy choices together? We did ok last weekend. I think we will do ok.
Update and Plan for next week:
I will see you again in 1 week. I will post an update on Monday and Friday. Hopefully, we will see continued improvement.