Very limited progress.
The past two weeks have been very tough for me. The weather has been cold, and I have been indoors. The weather should be better starting tomorrow, so hopefully, I will be able to exercise more.
Plan for the next two weeks:
- Exercise: 3-5 times a week. Cardio 3 times a week with push-ups and sit-ups 3 x a week. 5 days of cardio a week was way too ambitious.
- Nutrition: 1500-1700 calories a day with 20-30% protein and 30 grams of fiber. No change.
- Weight: I weight 214.5 so I lost 3 pounds in 2 weeks.
- Body Fat: I am currently 23.5% or so. I would like to get down to 18%. No change.
- Vinegar: Add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Cinnamon: Add 1000 mg of cinnamon to my diet.
I will see you again in 2 weeks. Hopefully, we will see improvement.