A missed opportunity for progress with lots of room for improvement.
I have had a little lapse in my weight loss and my move to better health. My mother died, and I went home for the funeral. That involved eating out more and a lot of depression. It is very tough losing a family member, and often we turn to comfort food. I am no different, and this week I have had way too much Italian and Mexican food. Once again, no frets, because this just leaves me more room for improvement.
I had to miss my military PT test, so I have to weight in again on 23 November and take a PT test on the same day. I will make weight easily. I am allowed 214 pounds, and I weight 209 pounds this morning. That is up about 4-5 pounds since I weighed in 2 weeks ago.
I will start again.
Plan for the next two weeks (starting Monday):
- Exercise: 3-5 times a week. Cardio 5 times a week with push-ups and sit-ups 3 x a week.
- Nutrition: 1500-1700 calories a day with 20-30% protein and 30 grams of fiber.
- Weight: Lose 2 pounds lost or 203 pounds in 2 weeks.
- Body Fat: I am currently 22% or so. I would like to get down to 18%. I think 1/2% is realistic for two weeks.
- Vinegar: Add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Cinnamon: Add 1000 mg of cinnamon to my diet.
I hope I can stick to it this time.
Be the first to comment on "Progress report: 30 October 2017"