Limited progress with room for improvement.
I started trying to improve my health over a year ago, and I have made dramatic progress, but there have been bumps in the road to success. I have had a lot of stress at home and work to contribute to a level of success that is less than I would have liked to have achieved by now. But no frets because this just leaves me more room for improvement.
This week is my military height weight week, and I take my PT (Physical fitness) test next week. I will make weight easily. I am allowed 214 pounds, and I weight 205 pounds. The physical fitness test will be a breeze. I have to admit that I have not worked as hard as I did six months ago, so I am 100% certain I will not do as well. I waited too long to start preparing.
The goal that I set 2 weeks ago was 203 pounds. I am close but not quite there at 205 pounds, but I have lost about 1.4 pounds in 2-weeks. I am now reassessing my goals and plan to refocus my efforts.
Plan for the next two weeks:
- Exercise: 3-5 times a week. Cardio 5 times a week with push-ups and sit-ups 3 x a week.
- Nutrition: 1500-1700 calories a day with 20-30% protein and 30 grams of fiber.
- Weight: Lose 2 pounds lost or 203 pounds in 2 weeks.
- Body Fat: I am currently 22% or so. I would like to get down to 18%. I think 1/2% is realistic for two weeks.
- Vinegar: Add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Cinnamon: Add 1000 mg of cinnamon to my diet.
Changes I am considering:
I may add some weight training to my workout in 2 weeks. I have not really done this in the past. I know it helps so I might add it.
I will see you again in 2 weeks. Hopefully, we will see improvement.