Limited progress with room for improvement.
The new year is here. I started trying to improve my health over a year ago, and I have made dramatic progress, but now it is time to redouble my effort.
This week is my military height weight week, and I take my PT (Physical fitness) test next week. I will make weight easily. I am allowed 214 pounds, and I weight 216 pounds. I would require a tape test but would pass easily. I gained over 10 pounds during the holidays and now it is time to get back in shape. The physical fitness test was a breeze on December 13th, but I can do much better
My next goal is 206 by 1 February.
Plan for the next two weeks:
- Exercise: 3-5 times a week. Cardio 5 times a week with push-ups and sit-ups 3 x a week. I am also adding weight training 2-3 days a week.
- Nutrition: 1500-1700 calories a day with 30-35% protein and 30 grams or more of fiber.
- Weight: Lose 10 pounds lost or 206 pounds in 4 weeks.
- Body Fat: I am currently 23% or so. I would like to get down to 18%.
- Vinegar: Add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Cinnamon: Add 1000 mg of cinnamon to my diet.