Zero Sugar Diet: Try number one is a “swing and a miss.”
I started Zero Sugar Diet last week, and thus far, I have failed to stick to it. My downfall has been the candy bowls at work and the work Thanksgiving Party. I just could not stay away from the dessert bar at the part and candy bowls.
I have three weeks to my next height and weight, and I need to make some progress.
My goal now is just to stick to this diet for two weeks and report back to you on the success or failure. I will report each week for the next two weeks.
Plan for the next two weeks:
- Starting Weight: 209.8 with 23.5% Body Fat.
- Exercise: 3 times a week. Cardio 3 times a week with push-ups and sit-ups 3 x a week.
- Nutrition: 1500-1700 calories a day with 20-30% protein and 30 grams of fiber. No added sugar.
- Weight: Lose 2 pounds a week to end up at 205 pounds in 2 weeks.
- Body Fat: I am currently 23.5% or so. I would like to get down to 22% in 2 weeks. I think 1/2% is realistic for two weeks.
- Vinegar: Add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Cinnamon: Add 1000 mg of cinnamon to my diet.