In the last two weeks, I have made progress through exercise and 16-hour fasts. I read about this method in the past and failed miserably at it. This time, it appears to be working for me.
So, what is different? This time, I am focusing on hydration a little more and I exercise every day. Exercise is not the key but it sure helps. I have found less hunger during the morning hours and less grazing in the afternoon if I delay meals and excise first thing in morning.
Update and Plan for next 2 weeks:
- Exercise: I have managed to exercise 4 days a week with only cardio. This week, I intended to increase with 4-5 times a week. Cardio 4-5 times a week with push-ups and sit-ups 3 x a week.
- Nutrition: 1400 calories a day with 20-30% protein and 30 grams of fiber.
- Weight: I weigh 216 pounds. I want to lose 4 pounds lost or 212 pounds in 2 weeks.
- Body Fat: I am currently 26% or so. I would like to get down to 18%. I think 1/2% is realistic for two weeks. I hope to make 24% in 2 weeks.
- Vinegar: I a adding back apple cider vinegar.
I will see you again in 2 weeks. Hopefully, we will see continued improvement.