Two days into the Zero Sugar Diet.
This prior weekend, I did not stick to my diet. I have a lot of work to do in the next 6-7 weeks. Yesterday, a craving hit for chocolate, and I ate 4-5 servings of chocolate covered almonds. That is one energy-dense food, and I am sure you know the rest.
My military height weight week is about 6 weeks from today, and I take my PT (Physical fitness) test following week. I will make weight easily by tape, but I would prefer to not need the tape. I am allowed 214 pounds as long as they measure my height at 74-75 inches, and I weighed 211.8 pounds yesterday morning. The physical fitness test will be a breeze.
I move this summer and my goal is to get back to 195 pounds before I move on 1 June.
Plan for the next two weeks:
- Exercise: 3-5 times a week. Cardio 5 times a week with push-ups and sit-ups 3 x a week.
- Nutrition: 1500-1700 calories a day with 35% protein and 35 grams of fiber.
- Weight: Lose 2 pounds lost or 209 pounds in 2 weeks.
- Body Fat: I am currently 23.5% or so. I would like to get down to 22%. I think 1/2% is realistic for two weeks.
- Vinegar: Add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Cinnamon: Add 1000 mg of cinnamon to my diet.
Changes I am considering:
I will see you again in 2 weeks. Hopefully, we will see improvement.