After three months of dieting and starting a fourth, I have lost about 6-7 pounds. I weight 208.9. My current weight is just not where I wanted it to be.
Update and Plan for next 2 weeks:
- Exercise: I need to kick start my exercise a little. Increase to 5-6 times a week. Cardio 5 times a week with push-ups and sit-ups 3-4 x a week.
- Nutrition: 1500 or less calories a day with 30% protein and 30 grams of fiber.
- Weight: Lose 3 pounds lost or 206 pounds in 2 weeks.
- Body Fat: I am currently 22% or so. I would like to get down to 18%. I think 1/2% is realistic for two weeks.
- Vinegar: Add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. I have stopped this for a couple week. I am going to add it back.
- Cinnamon: Add 1000 mg of cinnamon to my diet. Start this again today.
- Resveratrol: Added today.
I will see you again in 2 weeks. Hopefully, we will avoid another derail.