More baby steps.
After three months of dieting, I still have a quite a bit of weight to lose . My current weight is near the weight where I started prior to Christmas (207). I am finally back on track. Now it is time to keep the train on the tracks. This is exactly where most people fail by returning to the habits of old. I have a PT test in 4 weeks so I have to stay on the rails.
Update and Plan for next 2 weeks:
- Exercise: 3-5 times a week. Cardio 4 times a week with push-ups and sit-ups 3 x a week. I have met this goal pretty well this week. I did pushups 3 days and situps 1 day. I have done a total 17.2 miles of walking in 7 days.
- Nutrition: 2000-2200 calories a day with 20-30% protein and 35 grams of fiber.
- Weight: I have lost about a pound in the last week. I plan to try to lose 3 pounds lost or 206 pounds in 2 weeks.
- Body Fat: I am currently 22.5% or so. This is coming off slower than expected.
- Vinegar: Add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. I have started drinking it in a chia water.
- Cinnamon: Add 1000 mg of cinnamon to my diet.
Observations: I need to try to stick to my diet on weekends and become a little more religious about adding all food to my online tracker. I will see you again in 2 weeks. Hopefully, we will avoid the derail.