Zero Sugar Diet: Try number 3 appears to have more success.
I started Zero Sugar Diet last week for the third time. I appear to have finally gotten to good point my life to try it. First thing I will say is I am not hungry. I feel no urge to snack. I am not sure if this is a lack of added sugar and high fructose corn syrup.
I did start a little over a week later than I wanted.
- Starting Weight: 205.6 with 22.8% Body Fat.
- Exercise: In 4 days, I have exercised over 2 hours total. I did ten sets of pushups and six sets of situps.
- Nutrition: 1500-1700 calories a day with 32% protein and 35 grams of fiber average. I have avoided added sugar.
- Body Fat: I am currently 22.8% with 1% lost so far. That is likely an anomaly.
- Vinegar: I have successful added 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Cinnamon: I took 1000 mg of cinnamon each day.