FIRST GOAL MET!!!!
Yesterday was my PT test and I met my goal of less than 26% BF and 219. No I get to take a week off. I will start again on 7 October.
- Started last Monday at 222
- Ended at 219
- Down 3 pounds
- Body Fat:
- Down another 0.5% – total loss of 6% and 0% to go.
- 3 of the last 5 days with 12 miles and 45K steps
- I followed my plan for 4 of 7 days. I am looking forward to a few days off. Hopefully, I can keep my weight to under 225.
- Zero Alcohol and that was tough with College Football.
The bottom line: A much deserved day off.