Intermittent fasting day number 5
Ok, I started this change on Monday at approximately 236 and today I weight 232. The weight is coming off and I am not hungry. I have lunch at 11 am and my dinner is at 1800. The first day I wanted breakfast, but then I realized I am eating out of habit.
Most of the plans say to avoid artificial sweeteners. I have not done that because I do nto understand the “theory” behind them. They claim the sweet flavor making you overeat. Amy I in Ketosis? I do not know because I am not testing.
- Weight: 232 pounds – gained 4 pounds in a week of intermittent fasting and 8 total since I made a change.
- Body fat: 29%, down by 1 percent in 6 weeks. Down 0.5 in a week of fasting.
- Waist: 41 inches. Down 0.5 in a week
- Short term goal: 220 pounds so I have 12 pounds to go.
- Exercise – 3 days a week on a bike and walking
- Diet: Smoothie for lunch and a sensible dinner. About 1200 calories total with 35 grams of fiber.
The bottom line: Intermittent fasting may be the solution for long-lasting weight loss for me. I will post an update on Monday and Friday until I meet my first goal. Wish me luck.