Sixth week of progress
Week 8 is complete with 2 to go until my next PT test. I literally need to lose 4 pounds a week to meet my goal. It has been a tough week. No weight loss, but I have lost a whole 1% body fat.
- Started last Monday at 228.5
- Ended at 228.5
- Down 0 pounds
- Body Fat:
- Down another 1% – total loss of 3.5% and 2.5% to go.
- 4 of the last 5 days with 15 miles and 70K steps
- I followed my plan for 3 of 7 days. I ate out a little bit too much.
- Zero Alcohol and that was tough with College Football starting.
The bottom line: I am still making progress even if it is not weight loss. I will continue to drive to improve.