A little stability.
Two weeks ago, I finally began to make progress and with one week pending before my PT test, I decided to change my plans. Normally, I take 1-4 weeks off after the PT test. This time, I am not taking any time off. We will see if I can finally avoid the yo-yo.
Update and Plan for next 2 weeks:
Weight: I now weigh 206. I am down 2 pounds since April. I am at the same weight that I weighed in for the PT test almost 2 weeks ago. Goal: Lose 2 pounds lost or 205 pounds in 2 weeks.
- Body Fat: I am currently 22.3% or so. I would like to get down to 18%. I think 1% is realistic for two weeks. The goal is 21% in 2 weeks
- Exercise: 3-5 times a week. Cardio 5 times a week with push-ups and sit-ups 3 x a week.
- Nutrition: 1500-1700 calories a day with 20-30% protein and 30 grams of fiber.
- Vinegar: Continue to add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Cinnamon: Continue to add 1000 mg of cinnamon to my diet.
I will see you again in 2 weeks. Hopefully, we will see continued stability with mild weight loss.