Black Raspberry Blueberry Chia Water
This drink recipe is a healthy way to get some fiber, protein, and antioxidants. I added apple cider vinegar because I found if covers the taste of the vinegar.
- 54 ounces of water
- 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup of chia seeds
- 1 scoop or tablespoon of Miracle Reds
- 1 tsp of black raspberry powder - by berrihealth
- 1 tsp of Oregon blueberry blend- by berrihealth
- Allow to refrigerate in a pitcher for 30-40 minutes. I usually stick it in there overnight.
- Cook time is reiteration time. Each serving has 7-8 grams of fiber.