Blackberry Mint Green Tea
This beverage is a delicious and refreshing drink that is low in calories and will help you lose weight.
- 1/2 cup of blackberries frozern or fresh
- Mint leaves
- 1-2 tsps of honey
- 2-4 cups boiling water
- 2-4 green tea bags
- Ice if desired
- In a medium sauce pot, blackberries, 1/2 water, and honey. Set heat to medium, mix and cover the pot with a lid.
- Bring mixture to simmer and lower the heat to medium-low. Let the mixture cook, stirring often, for about 15 minutes. Take off heat.
- Heat 2 cups of water for 2 minutes in microwave.
- Steep 2-4 green tea bags until strong tea. After desired strength is reached, take out the tea bags.
- Stir in blackberry mixture into the tea. Let it cool to room temperature.
- Serve it cold or over ice.
- A delcious recipe that will help you lose weight.