Cranberry Kiwi Persimmon Smoothie
Persimmon is the Latin word for it means “food of the gods.” The fruit is grown in warm, dry climates. I saw them for the first time in Israel. The largest source in the United States is Japan and it is Japan’s national fruit. It has a unique flavor and 1 fruit can provide up to 13% of your vitamin C needs.
- 1 small to medium kiwi sliced
- 50 grams of persimmon fruit sliced
- 100 grams of cranberries
- 1 cup of milk or milk substitute
- 1 scoop of fiber DX (optional)
- 1 cup of ice
- Place ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Cook time is actually blender time. Each serving has 8.8 grams fo fiber.
Cranberry Kiwi Persimmon Smoothie Nutrition: