Cranberry Orange Smoothie
This recipe is one of the most delicious smoothies I have ever had. It was adapted from Homechef’s Cranberry Orange Dream Smoothie. I added a little fiber and protein to it with Darndad Nutrition’s Fiber DX.
- 1 Navel Orange
- 5 Ounces Frozen Pineapple
- 4 ounces of Frozen Cranberries
- 5.3 ounces of Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 4 ounces of orange juice
- 1 ounce of honey
- 1 scoop of FiberDX from Barndad nutrition
- Blend until smooth
- Cook time is blender time. Each serving has 12 grams of fiber.