This recipe is delicious and healthy. This recipe is one that I really like. It has lots of flavors. I added pepper and paprika to the original recipe. It does will on a bed of rice, mixed vegetables, or pasta.
- 4 chicken breasts - I used think breasts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Black Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Heat olive oil and garlic in a small saucepan over low heat until warmed, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer garlic and oil to a shallow bowl.
- Combine bread crumbs, paprika, black pepper, and Parmesan cheese in a separate shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken breasts in the olive oil-garlic mixture using tongs; transfer to bread crumb mixture and turn to evenly coat. Transfer coated chicken to a shallow baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink and juices run clear, 30 to 35 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Chicken needs to be thoroughly cooked or you risk salmonella. Make sure you clean all surfaces that the raw chicken touches. I use bleach.