Grapefruit Pomegranate Ginger Smoothie
We love eating seasonally grown fruit whenever possible. Pomegranate is one season fruit that really gets my goat. I will tell you to buy it prepared bu Pom-Pom. This simple smoothie recipe is a refreshing blend of winter and spring fruits boosted with the zing of ginger.
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 grapefruit, peeled, pink or red work better
- 1 bottle Ginger Shots Pomegranate Ginger
- 80-90 grams of Pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup water
- 1 scoop FiberDx by Barndad Nutrition or milk substitute
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend for about 30 seconds or until smooth. Pour into two glasses and garnish as desired.
- Cook time is blender time. Each serving has 9.5 grams of fiber.