This is a simple Tex-Mex Pizza. It is fairly healthy and easy to make.
- 12 inch Ultra Thin and Crispy Pizza Crust from H.E.B.
- 42 grams Jalapeño Jack Cheese
- 21 grams of Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 - 2/3 cup of thick and chunk salsa - medium or hot to taste
- slices jalapeño peppers
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Pre-heat oven to 375.
- Place the pizza crust on a lightly greased pizza pan. I used olive oil.
- Please salsa on top of pizza crust.
- Add cheese on top of crust and salsa.
- Add jalapeños to taste.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- This is a very tasty dish that I love to make for my family. I usually eat 1/2 of the pizza, but you will have to determine the right serving size for you. I would replace the crust if I did it again with a flatzza high fiber crust. This crust only has 2 grams per serving.
Walking Off Pounds http://walkingoffpounds.com/