Scrambled egg taco
Tacos don’t have to be reserved just for dinner! These scrambled egg tacos are one heck of a change of pace! This recipe is a quick recipe that your family will love and the eggs will keep you full all morning long.
- 3 large eggs
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1/4 bell pepper chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper sliced
- 1 high fiber and low carbohydrate wrap / taco shell
- 1 ounce of cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- Chop onions and bell pepper.
- Slice jalapeño pepper.
- In a bowl, scramble 3 eggs.
- Cook eggs and vegetables in large skillet.
- Add egg mixture and cheese to wrap.
- I chose to use Oliverio pickled jalapeños and habanero jack cheese. This si a very tasty recipe that is easy to make. My wrap has 7 grams of fiber.