I really enjoy Tex Mex foods. This a simple, quick, easy, and tasty recipe to add to you breakfast nutrition. If you like tacos and burritos, this recipe will add to your recipe list.
- 3 large eggs
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1/4 bell pepper chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper sliced
- 1 high fiber and low carbohydrate wrap / taco shell
- 1 ounce of cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Chop onions and bell pepper.
- Slice jalapeño pepper.
- In a bowl, scramble 3 eggs.
- Cook eggs and vegetables in large skillet.
- Add egg mixture and cheese to wrap.
- I chose to use Oliverio pickled jalapeños and habanero jack cheese. This si a very tasty recipe that is easy to make. My wrap has 7 grams of fiber.
Walking Off Pounds http://walkingoffpounds.com/