Mixed Berry Smoothie:
This is a recipe for a simple mixed berry recipe that is full of phytochemical and protein. It will keep you full for a long time while delivering the refreshing taste of berries. Your family will love it.
- 2 cups fairlife skim milk
- 1 banana sliced
- 1/2 cup of frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup of frozen blackberries
- 1/3 cup of frozen raspberries
- 1 cup unflavored Greek or Bulgraian yogurt
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla
- Garnish with fresh berries and mint sprigs
- Place the banana, berries, honey, milk, and yogurt in a blender.
- Blend until smooth. If the smoothie seems too thick, add a little more water. If it is too thin, add a few ice cubes.
- Pour into two glasses.
- Garnish with fresh berries and mint sprigs if desired.
- Try this recipe. It will be a stable for yoru family. Each serving has 6 grams of fiber.