This recipe will remind you of a Creamsicle, and the protein and fiber will keep you full all morning long.
- Frozen Concentrate Orange Juice (1 serving = 2 fl oz, 8 fl oz prepared), 6 oz (remove)
- 1 medium Navel Orange
- 4 tsp Fitness Fiber
- 1 cup of HEB Organics Greek vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup Mootopia 2% Reduced Fat Vanilla
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 6-8 ice cubes
- Prepare the Orange by Trimming pealed orange into 1⁄4-1/2" chunks one end of orange.
- Place all ingredients into blender. Blend on high 1-2 minutes, or until smooth. Add 2 cups ice and blend on high to break up ice.
- Pour smoothie into glasses and garnish with orange slices.
- This recipe is one that you will love. It has 11 grams of fiber.
Orange Cream Smoothie Nutrition: