This is an easy main course to put together. Enjoy this chicken in a high-fiber wrap with a side of veggies and you have a quick and simple meal.
A simple chicken dish that is easily upscaled for the entire family.
- 3 oz chicken breast
- 1 slice turkey bacon, low sodium
- 1 tsp ranch dressing seasoning
- 1 slice Sargento Ultra-Thin pepper jack cheese
- non-stick cooking spray
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Spray glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place chicken breast in baking dish. Sprinkle ranch seasoning over chicken. Cut bacon in half and lay over chicken. Cover the dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until juices run clear and an instant-ready thermometer inserted into the thickest place reaches 165 degrees F.
- Remove foil and top chicken with the cheese. Bake 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
- You want to make sure to serve this chicken with a side dish that is high in fiber. It also works well in a wrap.
Walking Off Pounds http://walkingoffpounds.com/