Raspberry Mint Green Tea
This beverage is a delicious and refreshing drink that is low in calories and will help you lose weight. It combines the tart taste of Raspberries and the refreshing zing of mint.
- 2 cups water
- 2 bags of green tea
- 1/2 cup of fresh raspberries
- 1-2 tsp of honey
- 8 leaves of mint (save a sprig to garnish each drink)
- 1 cup of ice
- Press the raspberries into a mush. Set aside.
- Microwave water to 1-2 minutes.
- Add teabags and steep for 5-10 minutes.
- Add honey to tea and stir.
- Add raspberries to tea.
- Add mint leaves.
- Refigerate for 30-60 miuntes.
- You will like this one. It goes well by itself or with a shot of bourbon.