A simple and delicious dish to serve with roast meats. It is easy to make and even my teenage son loves it.
A simple and delicious dish to serve with roast meats.
- 1 pound asparagus
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and black pepper to taste
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Combine olive oil, parmesan, garlic, salt and, black pepper in a medium bowl.
- Trim the woody ends from the asparagus. Toss the asparagus spears in the bowl with olive oil mixture, coating lightly.
- Place asparagus on baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until asparagus is tender to your liking.
- For best results, try to get asparagus spears of approximately the same length and thickness.
- If desired, add chopped herbs such as oregano or basil to the olive oil mixture before tossing with the asparagus. The recipe has 1.9 grams of fiber per serving.
Walking Off Pounds http://walkingoffpounds.com/