Strawberry Flax Smoothie
This recipe combines healthy fats from chia seeds and flax meal. I had added a base of Fairlife milk and kefir. The fruit is simply 140 grams of frozen strawberries. This simple smoothie has enough fiber and protein to keep you full all morning long.
- 1 TBSP Chia Seeds, Dried
- 1 tbsp Flex Seed Meal
- 1 cup Fat Free Ultra Filtered Milk by Fairlife
- 1 scoop Ultra Fiber DX Fiber protein powder by BarnDad nutrition
- 1 cup Low-Fat Plain Kefir by Lifeway
- 1 cup, thawed Strawberries Frozen, Unsweetened
- Blend until smooth.
- Each serving has 26 grams of fiber.