Vanilla Raspberry Pluot Smoothie
This smoothie is the perfect mixture of tart and sweet. A pluot is a stone fruit, which is a hybrid between a plum and an apricot. Pluots are high in vitamin C, potassium, vitamin A, and fiber. Raspberries are an excellent source of vitamin C, manganese, and dietary fiber. They are a very good source of copper and a good source of vitamin K, pantothenic acid, biotin, vitamin E, magnesium, folate, omega-3 fatty acids, and potassium.
- 140 grams of frozen raspberries
- 1 medium pluot
- 1 cup of milk (I used skim Fairlife)
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 scoop of fiber DX (optional)
- Please ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Cook time is actually blender time. Each serving has 10 grams of fiber.
Vanilla Raspberry Pluot Smoothie Nutrition: