This dip is a delicious and healthy recipe that does straight with bean chips, plantain chips, or vegetables.
- 3-4 medium Hass pitted avocados
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/3-1/2 cup red onion, minced or chopped
- 2 small clove garlic, mashed
- 1-2 tsp chopped cilantro
- 1-3 chopped jalapeños
- kosher salt and fresh pepper, to taste
- Place the pulp from the avocados in a medium bowl.
- Mash with a fork or a potato masher to the desired consistency. Some like it lumpier.
- Add lime juice, salt, pepper, cilantro, red onion, garlic and jalapeños and mix thoroughly.
- If you are making the ahead of time, the guacamole might turn brown before you ahem time to eat it. A great tip to keep the guacamole covered with plastic wrap so no air gets on it to oxidize it. ).5 grams of fiber per serving.