Intermittent fasting: Stagnation Continues Again and Again
Slow progress and I feel pretty good. I have no idea how I avoided symptomatic COVID. I continue to exercise without a mask but outdoors.
- Weight: 230 pounds – lost 6 pounds since 1 June (236).
- Body fat: 19%. Down 1%
- Waist: 39 inches. Down 1 inch.
- Short term goal: 220 pounds so I have 10 pounds to go.
- Exercise – 3 days a week – I have exercised 4 of 7 days.
- Diet: I am trying intermittent fasting. My own vice has been ice cream and taffy.
The bottom line: Slow progress is what it is – progress.